Details of the forthcoming Easter Mini Cruise…
Good weather programme:
– Friday 25th March lock through/launch 0800 and Lock out 0905 Head for Cardiff
– Saturday Morning Tide Cardiff to Watchet.
– Sunday Morning Tide Lock out ASAP head for (Subject to fleet size: W-S-M, or Cardiff) and go ashore for lunch at either Mermaid Quay or the Dolphin PH.
– Sunday Leave W-S-M on falling tide (Cardiff at low water) and head for
(Subject to fleet size Portishead or St. P)
– Monday AM tide head for home (HW 10:22 7.5M)
– Friday 25th March lock through/launch 0800 and Lock out 0905 Head for Portishead Hole.
– Friday PM Tide Head for Bristol.
– Saturday in Bristol (Shopping in Force 4, Visit SS GB etc.)
– Sunday Morning Tide Lock out ASAP head for Portishead Hole and raft up for lunch.
– Sunday evening tide (subject to fleet size- lock in Portishead or go up to St. P)
– Monday AM tide head for home (HW 10:22 7.5M).
The aim of this sail is to shake out the cobwebs and sail in company in order to test boats and offer mutual assistance not to mention the social side.
Dependant on numbers Hedley will try an arrange venues for social gatherings in the warm so please let Hedley know by the 20th March if you are planning to participate.